AiM to engage
This is an intuitive process where you remain in control of your healing journey.
Use the site in the best way you know how.
Engaging the work and building your personal toolkit
These worksheets contain critical questions to guide self-reflection, shifting your listening into learning towards building our personal toolkit for leading.
Online Journal Prompt : My father had left us years before
These journal prompts are offered as a gift to you. Allow the prompt in the journal to elicit information for you, then without judgement or fear, give yourself permission to move beyond the pain. Accepting the healing and release that comes.
Excavating the Unknown
Each card is designed to guide you into your personal process to understand the emotion required for you to unlock the potential of your statement.
1. A PROCESS CARD will address the series of actions that produce a particular outcome
Some of the questions to ask yourself would be:
- What role are you playing in creating the illusion
- Who determines what is true in your family of origin
- How does the evidence show up e.g. lies, drama etc.
- What are the consequences of the outcomes
2. STATEMENT CARD questions
- When do you give yourself permission not to use your history
- When do you use your history as the reference to what is happening
- What are the circumstances that determine whether you use your history or not
- Did you know you were referencing from your history
- EMOTION CARD
- Do you know how you manipulate a situation
- What are some of the tools you use to create doubt. e.g. denial, forgetfulness, confusion
- What collateral do you elicit from the situation e.g. store the information to use as a later stage, reference the information at another time
- What do you do with the information
‘When I know’ cards
Your chosen card will elicit deeper insights into your life, allowing you to move closer to your essence.